Smart SMB Summit returns to Dubai for its 2019 edition and the event, that was attended by over 1500 mid-market senior executives, is set to be even bigger this year.
As the early movers on the road to digital transformation achieve several desired outcomes including higher productivity, the milestones are a measure of what is achieved and yet, also symbolic of the fact that digital transformation is a journey, not a destination. Newer technologies will keep pushing the realms of ossibilities for Businesses that can adopt and leverage.
Bringing this continuous pursuit of digital excellence into focus, the 2019 edition of Smart SMB Summit will have a line-up of VIP speakers including experts from several domains of competence, some notable industry personalities and also some visionaries who have been instrumental in innovations. This galaxy of star speakers will share their insights on specific topics related to digital and business transformation through keynotes, interviews and panel discussions.
Smart SMB Summit & Awards Dubai 2019
11th September 2019
2: 20 PM
There would be pre-event and post event coverage across different media platforms including newspapers, magazines and online platforms. The past editions of Smart SMB Summit have been covered by various media.
Based on demand, the event is also likely to include limited pre-fixed meetings on the sidelines to facilitate serious business association/partnership talks. This would be available to sponsors of the event.
SMART SMB AWARDS
These Awards will recognise the outstanding work being done by companies in executing Digital and Business Transformation across different verticals. If you are an SMB / Mid-Market company, you are requested to submit your nominations.
The shortlist will be based on parameters like technologies used, vision and scale of deployment, pioneering aspect of the deployment, completion and proven benefits to Business and workforce, clarity of future relevance, interoperability with future deployments.
- IoT Solutions Vendor of the Year
- Blockchain Solutions Vendor of the Year
- Best digital transformation deployment in Healthcare
- Best digital transformation deployment in Hospitality
- Best digital transformation deployment in Education
- Best digital transformation deployment in Retail
- Best digital transformation deployment in Manufacturing
- Best digital transformation deployment in BFSI
- Best digital transformation deployment in Travel
- Cloud Computing Solutions Provider of the Year
- Blockchain Solutions Provider of the Year
- Regional Cloud VAD of the Year
- VAD of the Year with Best digital transformation initiatives
- Regional VAD of the Year in mid-market/SMB segments
- Cloud Computing Solutions Vendor of the Year
- Security Solutions Vendor of the Year
- Best commitment to SMB/Mid-market segments
- Networking Transformation Vendor of the Year
- Digital Workplace Vendor of the Year
- CEO of the Year (leadership in driving digital transformation)
- CIO of the Year (for execution of digital transformation)
- CDO of the Year (for innovations in transformation strategies)
- Digital Innovations in Client Services (Maximum services available for clients digitally with innovative features)
- Easy set-up services for SMB (Quick turnaround, cost competitiveness, Simplicity in processes, Client servicing and support, Digital services)
- CISO of the Year (for ensuring secure digital transformation)
H.E HANI AL HAMLI
Secretary General, Dubai Competitiveness Office – Department of Economic Development
Director of Future Economy – Department of Economic Development, Government of Dubai
DELL EMC – Distribution Manager Gulf & UAE
ZOHO Corporation – Evangelist
VITALITY – CEO
CEO – BIOHAX
PTC – IOT Sales Manager MEA
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM – Regional Business Head
CEO & CO-FOUNDER – TELR
UNION INSURANCE – CIO
- Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai