The second annual edition of the Smart SMB Summit & Awards Kenya will be held in the month of February 2020. Smart SMB Summit & Awards are the MEA region’s leading platform for mid-market companies looking to enhance their awareness of technologies that can transform Businesses for the better. The Platform has seen spectacular editions being held in Dubai over the past two years and likewise have seen similar success with editions across several countries including Kenya in 2019. The Kenya edition was attended by over 250 mid-market senior executives.Know More
The past editions of the event have been a platform for discourses on disruptive technologies, especially relevant to the mid-market that will help them leapfrog their current levels of productivity. Through multiple sessions of keynotes by technology experts and panel discussions with participation from industry leaders, the events have been quite successful as decision makers walk away with an enhanced awareness of how they could accelerate digital journeys for their organizations. There are also numerous opportunities to discuss on the sidelines with technology experts at exhibitions booths at the exhibition venue during the networking hour.
The elaborate exhibition zone will have live demos on new technologies.
As always, the event will include a lineup of eminent personalities from Business leaders and technology experts.
Smart SMB Summit & Awards Kenya 2020
5th March, 2020
1:30 PM - 2:20 PM
2:20 PM - 2:40 PM
2:40 PM - 3:00 PM
Address by Chief Guest
3:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Keynote – Enabling innovation with disruptive technologies
3:15 PM - 3:30 PM
Keynote- Building a comprehensive cloud strategy
3:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Panel Discussion- Regulating innovation- A thankless task
4:00 PM - 4:15 PM
4:15 PM - 4:30 PM
Keynote Role of the CXO in enabling innovation
4:30 PM - 4:45 PM
Keynote Embracing Fintechs- what’s in it for financial inclusion
4:45 PM - 5:15 PM
Panel discussion- Rise of E-commerce in Kenya during digital era
5:15 PM - 5:30 PM
Keynote- How secure is your IT infrastructure? - A reality check
5:30 PM - 6:05 PM
Panel Discussion- Cybersecurity best practices for Mid-Market Businesses
6:05 PM - 6:45 PM
6:45 PM - 9:00 PM
Awards & Dinner
The event will have keynote speeches from several well accomplished Technology and Business leaders. There would be pre-event and post event coverage across different media platforms including newspapers, magazines and online platforms.
Based on demand, the event is also likely to include limited pre-fixed meetings on the sidelines to facilitate serious business association/ partnership talks. This would be available to sponsors of the event.
The event will also include an elaborate showcase of innovative technologies and services that our sponsors would be looking to highlight at the event at their designated booths.
We are now inviting nominations for the Smart SMB Awards Kenya to be presented on May 23rd at a Gala Awards ceremony.
These Awards will recognise the outstanding work being done by companies in executing Digital and Business Transformation across different verticals in Kenya. If you are an SMB / Mid-Market company operating out of Bahrain, you are requested to submit your nominations for these awards through the online link. The nominations can only be done by the authorized Management/Marketing / Agency representative of a company.
The shortlist will be based on parameters like technologies used, vision and scale of deployment, pioneering aspect of the deployment, completion and proven benefits to Business and workforce, clarity of future relevance, interoperability with future deployments.
- IoT Solutions Vendor of the Year
- Blockchain Solutions Vendor of the Year
- Best digital transformation deployment in Healthcare
- Best digital transformation deployment in Hospitality
- Best digital transformation deployment in Education
- Best digital transformation deployment in Retail
- Best digital transformation deployment in Manufacturing
- Best digital transformation deployment in BFSI
- Best digital transformation deployment in Travel
- Cloud Computing Solutions Provider of the Year
- Blockchain Solutions Provider of the Year
- Regional Cloud VAD of the Year
- VAD of the Year with Best digital transformation initiatives
- Regional VAD of the Year in mid-market/SMB segments
- Cloud Computing Solutions Vendor of the Year
- Security Solutions Vendor of the Year
- Best commitment to SMB/Mid-market segments
- Networking Transformation Vendor of the Year
- Digital Workplace Vendor of the Year
- CEO of the Year (leadership in driving digital transformation)
- CIO of the Year (for execution of digital transformation)
- CDO of the Year (for innovations in transformation strategies)
- Digital Innovations in Client Services (Maximum services available for clients digitally with innovative features)
- Easy set-up services for SMB (Quick turnaround, cost competitiveness, Simplicity in processes, Client servicing and support, Digital services)
- CISO of the Year (for ensuring secure digital transformation)
- Best Digital Transformation in Legal Sector
- Best Digital Transformation in Finance Sector
Business Development Manager, Africa Zoho
Stanley M. Chege
CIO, Madison Group Limited