Smart SMB Summit & Awards, which has held successful editions in UAE and Bahrain, is scheduled to hold its inaugural edition in Oman on the 20th of March 2019.
Smart SMB Summit & Awards is a platform that brings together the largest number of ‘C’ level executives from the mid-market segment under one roof.
The half day event will include the Summit & Awards. Under the theme of ‘Redefining Digital and Business Transformation’, the summit will include keynotes presented by eminent leaders of their respective domains and panel discussions with participation of industry experts. The content of the keynotes by expert speakers from the industry and panel discussions will help drive awareness among attendees that accelerate digital and business transformation in their organizations.
The second half of the event would include an Awards ceremony to recognize the outstanding work being done by companies and individuals in deploying digital transformation strategies across verticals based on their nomination entries.
Recognitions would be conferred on C-level leaders who are playing a key role in leading and facilitating digital transformation initiatives in their various roles within their organizations.
Smart SMB Summit & Awards Dubai 2019
1: 30 PM
Based on demand, the event is also likely to include limited pre-fixed meetings on the sidelines to facilitate serious business association/partnership talks. This would be available to sponsors of the event.
SMART SMB AWARDS
These Awards will recognise the outstanding work being done by companies in executing Digital and Business Transformation across different verticals. If you are an SMB / Mid-Market company, you are requested to submit your nominations.
The shortlist will be based on parameters like technologies used, vision and scale of deployment, pioneering aspect of the deployment, completion and proven benefits to Business and workforce, clarity of future relevance, interoperability with future deployments.
- IoT Solutions Vendor of the Year
- Blockchain Solutions Vendor of the Year
- Best digital transformation deployment in Healthcare
- Best digital transformation deployment in Hospitality
- Best digital transformation deployment in Education
- Best digital transformation deployment in Retail
- Best digital transformation deployment in Manufacturing
- Best digital transformation deployment in BFSI
- Best digital transformation deployment in Travel
- Cloud Computing Solutions Provider of the Year
- Blockchain Solutions Provider of the Year
- Regional Cloud VAD of the Year
- VAD of the Year with Best digital transformation initiatives
- Regional VAD of the Year in mid-market/SMB segments
- Cloud Computing Solutions Vendor of the Year
- Security Solutions Vendor of the Year
- Best commitment to SMB/Mid-market segments
- Networking Transformation Vendor of the Year
- Digital Workplace Vendor of the Year
- CEO of the Year (leadership in driving digital transformation)
- CIO of the Year (for execution of digital transformation)
- CDO of the Year (for innovations in transformation strategies)
- Digital Innovations in Client Services (Maximum services available for clients digitally with innovative features)
- Easy set-up services for SMB (Quick turnaround, cost competitiveness, Simplicity in processes, Client servicing and support, Digital services)
- CISO of the Year (for ensuring secure digital transformation)
SHINO THOMAS PHILIP
Head PMO National Bank of Oman
Technical Director Sage Middle East
Director Protiviti Oman
Senior Delivery Manager Technology Projects Bank Dhofar
MALAK AL SHAIBANI
Director General of the National Business Center, Sultanate of Oman
Senior Consultant ICT, Infocomm Group
IT Head, Sohar Steel
Distribution Manager, Dell Technologies
DR. FATMA MOHAMMED ABDULLAH AL-BALUSHI
Director of Human Resources Management Systems Department Ministry of Civil Service
Director of Digital Technology, British School Muscat
LUJAINA SAIF AL KHARUSI
CEO and co founder at Envago
Senior Channel Manager Dell Technologies
Partner – Africa, India and Middle East (AIM) at EY, Oman